• snkmarketing

Choosing the best Site Insurance for Self-Build projects

Updated: Sep 10, 2020

Undertaking a major extension or renovation project requires significant investment (and sometimes nerves of steel!). So, it makes sense to put the right Site Insurance in place at the beginning, to protect your interests against unforeseen events that might scupper the best-laid plans of even the most organised among us. Build It published a great article on this which we would like to share with you.

Why is it important to have project insurance?

Self-building or renovating can be risky business. A major scheme involves valuable, heavy machinery and expensive materials waiting to be used.